If you are an employee of Kohl’s departmental stores and you want to access your payment online, I hope the article will be help you to online sing up. Basically, kohl’s provide direct deposit payment methods for all employees. For example, if you work in any Kohl’s departmental or outlet store at this month, you will receive your payments in your checking or saving or checking account in the end of month via direct deposit. Recently, the chain opened online paycheck stubs center where any Kohl’s employee can be sing up to access paycheck online.
On the other hand, if you are continue receiving your payments via direct deposit, although you may sign up for online payment. But you need to contact your human resource manager if your paycheck doesn’t write from Kohl’s.
How to sing up or login at Kohl’s online Paycheck Stubs center
[Cautions; only employees can be sign up at Kohl’s online paycheck center and the website server is valid for only US IP, so don’t try from out side of USA]
To open an online paycheck stubs center account follows the following instructions.
1. Visit the onlinewagestatements.com/KOHLS/login.aspx as its Kohl’s online payment associate service address.
2. Click on the “VewMyPay” link. There are two field for employee login such as AKA and VMP. If you are first time user select VMP option.
3. Enter your 7 digit employee number in the user name box.
4. Type your last 5 digit of social security number in the password box.
5. Click on the Login button to access your My Paycheck Stubs dashboard. You may use different dashboard tools to view information or order.
6. If your employee ID and SSN number doesn’t work may contact with your local human resource manager.