DirecTV is a satellite dish service provider in the USA. According to its website, there are over 20 million subscribers which use its monthly packages. If you are a user of DirecTV dish service you may pay your bill difference ways. For example, postal mails, online, pay in person and via phone, not only here there are lots of vendors or franchise or dealers which offer to pay your bill. Now I’m discussing how to you pay DirecTV bill easily briefly in the below-
Pay the DirecTV bill online
There are online bill payments systems for free. Actually it’s save time and offer automatically payment before due date. To payment your bill online see the following directions.
1. Go to the DirecTV secure bill payment website; see the website link in Resources.
2. Put your email address in the “What is Your Email Address?” box. If you have password select “Yes, I have a password” and type your password in the required box and click the Sign In button to sign in your account.
3. If you don’t have password select the No option and create an account firstly.
4. Click on the “Pay Bill” tab in the upper side of your Myaccount dashboard.
5. Select your payment methods; there are different types of methods for example credit card, debit card, checking account etc.
6. If you would like to setup automatically payment click on the “Set Up Recurring Payment” tab in Myaccount dashboard and setup your banking information.
7. Enter your payment and card information, if you use master, VISA debit and credit card, put your card number, security code and expiration date. If you use checking account put your bank name, account name, account number and bank’s routing number.
8. Finally click on the “Submit” to complete successfully payment. If your payment has been made successfully, you’ll receive a conformation mail that your payment has been made.
DirecTV bill pay by phone
There are bill payment options via phone. But it’s not free, minimum $5 fees applicable for each bill. On the other hand there are lots of vendors or dealer which offer same payment process. So if want to pay your bill via phone you may call at (800) 531-5000 and press 1 button from your phone or mobile.
Payment in person
Basically you can make your payment via MoneyGram, Western Union. So if you want to payment in person, visit your nearest MoneyGram or Western Union agents. Use the city code 1602, if you payment your bill via MoneyGram.
Use the city code “DIRECTVUT” if you wan to pay your bill with Western Union.
Pay via Postal Mail
If you want to pay your bill via postal mail send check or bank draft with return envelope to your regional payment DirecTV payment offices. There are few regional offices where you may send the bill. The offices addresses are below-
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 11732, Newark, NJ 07101-4732 if first letter of your zip code are 0, 1 and 2.
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 78626, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8626, if your zip code begins with 3, 5, 7 & 8
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 6414, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6414 for first letter zip code of 4.
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 9001069, Louisville, KY 40290-1069 if start your zip code with 6.
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 54000, Los Angeles, CA 90054-1000 for first letter of zip code 9.